Dr. Roman Popielarz, Dr. Joanna Ortyl, Dr. Katarzyna Sawicz-Kryniger, Iwona Kamińska, MSc
- Application of fluorescent probes in monitoring the progress of chemical reactions, including polymerization and photopolymerization processes.
- Novel photoinitiators for cationic polymerization of monomers.
- Fluorescent probes for special applications.
- New accelerators for polymerization and photopolymerization processes.
- Other application s of photochemistry in chemistry and chemical technology.
Most important papers from the last 4 years
- Applicability of aminophthalimide probes for monitoring and acceleration of cationic photopolymerization of epoxides.
J. Ortyl, P. Milart, R. Popielarz, Polymer Testing, 2013, 32, 708-715, DOI: 10.1016/j.polymertesting.2013.03.009
- The performance of 7-hydroxycoumarin-3-carbonitrile and 7-hydroxycoumarin-3-carboxylic acid as fluorescent probes for monitoring of cationic photopolymerization processes by FPT.
J. Ortyl, R. Popielarz, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2013, 128, 1974-1978. DOI: 10.1002/app.38378
- Aminophthalimide probes for monitoring of cationic photopolymerization by fluorescence probe technology and their effect on the polymerization kinetics.
J. Ortyl, M. Galek, P. Milart, R. Popielarz, Polymer Testing, 2012, 31, 466-473, DOI: 10.1016/j.polymertesting.2012.01.008
- Performance of amidocoumarins as probes for monitoring of cationic photopolymerization of monomers by fluorescence probe technology.
J. Ortyl, K. Sawicz, R. Popielarz, Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2010, 48, 4522-4528, DOI: 10.1002/pola.24243